If you just can’t choose between our four natural ayurvedic shampoo bars, try our samplers! Four samples in a tin box. They are also perfect for your trips while wandering the world 😉
Out of stock
INGREDIENTS: Sodium coco-isethionate, Water, Natural plant-based powders (Hibiscus, Orange, Rhassoul clay and Neutral henna & Neem ), Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance/Essential oils, Keratin.
APPLICATIONS: Wet your hair and your shampoo bar. Two options from here. You can rub the shampoo bar directly on your wet hair to work up a lather. Or you can rub the bar in both hands to work up a lather, then apply the lather to your wet hair.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Essential oils are not recommended for pregnant women and children under 7 years old.
Our shampoo samplers are enriched in natural powders.
- Hibiscus ayurvedic powder: provides strength and shine to hair, stimulates hair growth, prevents both hair loss and split ends, and is also anti-dandruff.
- Orange ayurvedic powder: wonderful detangling properties, brings shine, softness, and smoothness to the hair, and stimulates the scalp in order to strengthen hair fibers.
- Neutral henna & neem ayurvedic powders: Neutral henna brings strength, shine, and volume to the hair without dyeing them. Combined with Neem powder, it relieves dry itchy scalp and helps fight dandruff.
- Rhassoul clay: Perfect for oily hair, this shampoo bar absorbs the excess sebum and lets your scalp hydrated and well balanced. Besides, it strengthens the hair and brings volume and vitality.
- Travel friendly: custom hassle-free and 100% leak-free in your toiletry bag
- Sustainable: biodegradable, safe for the grey waters and the environment
- Plastic-free: no more plastic containers to throw away
- Natural: all our shampoo bars are free of paraben, dyes, phthalates, endocrine disruptors, BHA, silicon, mineral oils, palm oil, and above all sulfates! (see below)
The key ingredient in a solid shampoo bar is the surfactant.
Basically, it’s the agent which gives the texture and the foaming capacity of any shampoo bar. The thing is that many surfactant contain sulfates. The best known sulfated-surfactants are sodium lauryl-sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth-sulfate (SLE) and sodium coco-sulfate (SCL).
On top of being very aggressive for the skin, not biodegradable and toxic for aquatic life, studies shown that these sulfates have the property to easily pass the epidermis barrier leading to cancer over time!
That’s why our shampoo bars are sulfate-free, and made out of coconut (sodium coco-isethionate – not such a sexy name, but we didn’t choose it!). 100% safe for you and the environment!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.